Open House is Thursday nights, 7-10pm
718R Ossington, down the alley. Show up and talk to us.
Associates are welcome whenever the shop is open, most nights/weekends – check-in on the members list. Monday is “Associate’s Night”, 7-10pm.
Check out the skills/links for the amazing site 3 members.
Upcoming Classes/Events at Site 3
- DIY Sketchbook Revolution: Binding Accordion & Single-Signature Books, Sat Oct 15th
- Halloween Mad Engineers’ Ball – prizes for best costume! Fri Oct 28th
- Craig Cardiff Performs Lives, Fri Nov 4th
- Designing Printed Circuit Boards with KiCad, Wed Nov 9th
- Super Street Fire is an ongoing project
- Nuit Blanche – Oct 1st 2011 – Shannon’s Fireflies by Seth Hardy
- Nuit Blanche – Oct 1st 2011 – The Heart Machine by Christine Irving
There are a range of projects going on, and classes are taught on everything you can imagine; leatherwork, chainmail, chiptunes, how-to-laser!, circuit-bending, intro arduino programming.
See the upcoming classes list on the right, see the learning page for more.
If you have a great idea to teach in our space, or something that you might like to learn about Site 3 projects – let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org