Are you interested in maker projects, electronic/art crossover or large scale interactive arts but aren’t sure where to jump into the maker community, or how to get yourself started?
Site 3 has a group of amazing members who would like to help you!
Members with a range of skills can run classes in:
- circuit design/bending,
- introductory arduino programming,
- PCB design software (Kicad),
- graphic logo design,
- leather working (masks, accessories)
- stained glass design/making
- geo-tagging photographs
- working with EL wire, wearable electronics
- using the laser cutter safely with a range of materials
- silversmith: chaining
- 3D (makerbot) printing
If you have a project that might benefit from any of the above skills (or related classes), but classes you want to take aren’t listed? Just ask us! We need to hear what people are interested in, to know which classes to schedule!
Get a head start with classes and advice from Site 3 members, you’ll be calling yourself a maker-artist in no time!